Friday, June 04, 2010

LostTrailRunner Episode 53 - The Toe

Podcast Show Notes:

Went over to Mountain Park Park to give my injured toe a test run to see if I would be able to compete in the XTERRA Trail Race this weekend.

Did a R1/W1 workout for 2 miles to see how the toe felt.

While I was testing my toe I did my usual rambling on about various things. Hope you enjoy my very easy and slow workout.

I have listed below the links to blogs I mentioned during my rambling.



Music from DigitalJuice:  "The Path"

Feedback from Samantha and Mike, love getting feedback.

My intro and outro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro is "ChasingTheSun" and the outro is "ComingDown".


This podcast was recorded using an 8G iPod Nano  with a Giant Squid podcasting microphone.

Don't forget to leave me a voice mail (username 'losttrailrunner') on Skype.



Call in number:  206.426.0732

LostTrailRunner Podcast by Ron Keyes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

Just Keep Moving!

1 comment:

Tim Wilson said...

Ron - Thanks for the shout out! Hope that toe gets better soon!