Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Frustration


As you know I have produced 38 episodes of the LostTrailRunner Podcast, and I have been working on number 39. I have no idea when I will be able to publish number 39 because I am having trouble with my iWeb application.  If you are familiar with Apple iLife you know that iWeb is the application that you use to publish your website.  Every time I try to update my website I get an error message and it fails, very frustrating.

If I am unable to get this corrected I will have to move my domain from MobileMe to some other web hosting site so I can get my Podcast published.

Is there anyone out there that is experienced with iWeb and MobileMe, I would be glad to get some ideas on how to correct the problem.

I guess I will get back to talking about running in my next post.

Just Keep Moving!

No comments: