Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LostTrailRunner Episode 58 - Bits and Pieces

This episode is just a little late, but I finally it got out.

I include a promo for the "Worldwide Festival of Races".

In this episode are various Bits and Pieces that I recorded during the month, mostly concerning my training for the Atlanta 13.1 with the ultimate goal of the Disney 1/2 next January at Disney World.
 
99% of all runs are in Brooks Running Shoes, mostly Adrenaline GTS 10 with some Adrenaline ASR and Green Silence thrown in for good measure.

My intro and outro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro is "WaywardWicklow" and the outro is "Significance".

Digitaljuice.com

This podcast was recorded using a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder and an Apple iPod Nano Gen 6 with a Giant Squid podcasting microphone.




You can reach me to leave a comment at any of the following:

twitter:  www.twitter.com/losttrailrunner

e-mail ID: losttrailrunner@gmail.com

Skype voicemail:  losttrailrunner

Comment Line:  206.350.9486



You may also leave a comment on this blog.

LostTrailRunner Podcast by Ron Keyes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

No comments: