Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rough Week so far

Lazy Cat
This has been a rough week for me. First it started with the weather on Monday and Tuesday, drizzly, cold, etc.

Then my cat had to go to the Vet, then it really got bad. He had to be put to sleep. He was my friend for 15 years, then he was gone. Difficult day for me.

I finally ran on Wednesday, good, slow, easy run on the trail at Stone Mountain. Wet, sloppy trail, but I really enjoyed the run. It was a windy, overcast day, but it didn't matter.

I ran again today. It was a sunny much better day than yesterday, but that really doesn't always make for a better run. My run today was one of the worst that I have had in quite a while. Felt stiff and sore for the whole run.

Tomorrow is another day.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

1 comment:

Q said...

Aww no :-(, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Rest in Peace kitty.