Monday, January 15, 2007

OK! OK!

OK! OK! I know I said that I would update the blog once a week from
now on, I only missed one week. I guess that is not a very good start
to the year.

Well, at least I have been running. I ran about 18 miles last week
and 14 miles the week before, so I am doing OK.

I decided to use Hal Higdon's Intermediate Half Marathon Training
plan instead of Galloway's. I felt that I would pick up a little more
speed as well as endurance with Hal Higdon's plan.

I have been running mostly at Stone Mountain Park with a few runs at
Mountain Park. Had a good 6 mile trail run at Stone Mountain last
week, slow but good. This Saturday I am running in the ATC Peachtree
City 5K instead of a long run, then next week I will go back to the
trail and run 7 miles for my long run.

So I have run the following this year:

Week starting 12/31/06 - 14.1 miles
Week starting 01/07/07 - 17.8 miles
Week starting 01/14/07 - 3.5 miles

No comments: