Sunday, April 27, 2008

Increased Mileage

As I mentioned in my last blog entry, I decided to increase my mileage.  Since my back doesn't seem to hurt any worse if I go 5, 5.5, or 6 miles, I have decided to increase my mileage to 6 miles for each run.  I am still going to take every other day off and supplement my running with cycling. 

I have been going to physical therapy for my back pain, the pain is still there but I seem to be more flexible so it doesn't bother me as much.

Have had some good runs or should I say run/walks, I am still doing the 3/1 run/walk routine during all of my runs.  Works for me.

Hope to have this back thing under better control by the time the XTerra Trail run comes up at the end of May.

I received the Nike+ Sportband I ordered and really like the concept.  Now it I could get it to upload my run data to the Nike+ website.  I won't say much about the problem since I have been putting my progress with the Nike+ Sportband on Twitter.

Heading out for a run so this is it for now.

No comments: