Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slacker Week


Well, last week was a real slacker week for me. I had planned three bike rides and three runs with one of the runs being a 12 miler. As it turned out I did get in three runs, but only for a total of 10 miles. As for the bike riding, I got in one ride for 8.35 miles.

Now I need to get my momentum back and move ahead. I will try this week to complete last week's workouts. That means three runs including a long run of 12 miles, but I may settle for 10 miles for the long run it just depends on the weather on long run day. I also plan to get in three rides this week.

So far I am on pace, I have completed one ride of 7.8 miles and have run once for 4 miles. Today is my second ride of the week which will be on the bike trainer because it is raining today.

We will see if I make it through the week's scheduled workouts as planned.

I am on Twitter, so if anyone wants to follow me on Twitter go to: twitter.com/losttrailrunner.

No comments: