Friday, April 24, 2009

XTERRA Trail Run Tomorrow


Got another Trail run tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. in Gainesville, GA at Chicopee Woods / Elachee Nature Center. I am feeling pretty tired, but I will go and see how I place. At least it is 10K and not a 1/2 marathon or some kind of ultra event.

I like to spend my time on the trails, but I am not an ultra runner. About the longest trail race I do is 15K. I guess I would do a trail 1/2 marathon if I happened to be in the mood at the time, but I don’t have one in my plans as of now.

I guess I will take my podcasting gear just in case I get in the mood to do a little recording.

When I go to a race I usually don’t mess with all of the tech gear because I just want to race and not complicate the morning.

May do some recording after the race, but not before or during. I’ll give an update on the race in a few days.

No comments: