Wednesday, October 07, 2009

LostTrailRunner Podcast Episode 33 Show Notes











Just Published episode 33 of the LostTrailRunner podcast on iTunes, Below are the show notes:

 I go to Mountain Park and run on the mulch trail with my Vibram Five Fingers KSO's.

Mention the Bird Sanctuary trail at Stone Mountain.

While running on trail I request that people call in with training plan suggestions.

Mention the Ultra itch.

The music provided is from Mevio's Music Alley. Check it out at "music.mevio.com"

Song: "Keep Running" by Dagger

I change to my Brooks Adrenaline's and run another 2 miles on the paved loop at the park.

Discuss volunteering for the Atlanta Marathon and then working as a volunteer at the "Atlanta Olympic Games" in 1996.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the training programs in Matt Fitzgerald-Brain Training for Runners book, I have only done level 1, running only 4 days a week and have seen significant improvement in all my race time this year, mainly because I am finally understanding the concept of easy and hard days so I am not constantly beating up my body.