Friday, October 30, 2009

Running Funk?

Is there really such a thing as a running funk? My last race was in July and it is now almost November. I have missed at least 3 Atlanta Track Club races that I usually do every year. There is another one scheduled for tomorrow morning and it is going to be a struggle to force myself to get out of bed in the morning and go.

I am going to the race just to force myself to do something. As it is, right now it would be very easy to sleep in, but I must force myself. I guess I will get everything ready tonight so I won't have an excuse in the morning not to get up.

Guess I better get moving before I change my mind.


Just Keep Moving!



                          Trick or Treat!



                                                                               

1 comment:

Gary Cattarin said...

Of course there are running funks! We fight them all the time. I find the best way to break out is to force myself to go to that race I'm vacillating about. On my way over, I'm thinking, "Why am I doing this?". On my way home, I'm elated over the fun day. Now get moving!