Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just Published Podcast Episode 43 to iTunes


Podcast Show Notes:

Come with me while I do a Galloway RR run at Stone Mountain.

Talk some about a 10K I did in Peachtree City, GA on Jan. 16th.

Also talk about my plans to run some other 10K races in preparation for my up coming 1/2 marathon in March.

The song for the day is "Hammerhead" by Barbacoa, sounds like surf music to me.

The music provided is from Mevio's Music Alley. Check it out at 'music.mevio.com'"

I have a workout malfunction after the song, nothing major.

My intro and outtro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro was "ComingDown" and the outtro was "Again".

Digitaljuice.com

This podcast is recorded using a Giant Squid podcasting microphone and a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder.

My e-mail ID is losttrailrunner@gmail.com sure would be nice if you sent me an e-mail.

The new call in number for the podcast is: 206.426.0732 why don't you call in and leave a message.

No comments: