Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Podcast Episode 44 is now in iTunes

Podcast 44 Shownotes:

Jackal sends me an audio message.

Record during the walk recovery on my "RR" run at the mountain.

Got selected for "BrooksID" program. 

Song: "Running to New Orleans" by Byther Smith.

The music provided is from Mevio's Music Alley. Check it out at 'music.mevio.com'"

More recording on my "RR" run.

My intro and outtro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro was "ComingDown" and the outtro was "Utopia".

Digitaljuice.com

This podcast is recorded using a Giant Squid podcasting microphone and a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder.

My e-mail ID is losttrailrunner@gmail.com sure would be nice if you sent me an e-mail.

The new call in number for the podcast is: 206.426.0732 why don't you call in and leave a message.

No comments: