Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tired and Sick?

I was feeling good and getting some good runs in and all of a sudden working nights caught up with me. I started feeling tired all of the time, then last week I got a stomach virus. At least it felt like a stomach virus. I didn't feel good for about 4 days, and then I was really tired. I ended up getting in just 1.3 miles that week.

I am feeling better now and I have decided that I would re-evaluate which training plan I want to do in preparation for Peachtree. I am leaning toward going back to the Galloway 10K plan just because it is easier to keep up with when it comes to scheduling workouts.

This next week I am just going to do easy running and make sure I am fully recovered before I get back to any serious training. That is if you can call any of my training "serious".

Just Keep Moving!

No comments: