Sunday, April 18, 2010

Changed up my Training

After I finished the ING Half Marathon I changed my training plan to the Furman First Plan for the 10K. I didn't change for any reason, but variety. Just felt like doing something a little different.

The pattern of the Furman First is pretty much the same as the Galloway plan I was using. Three run workouts a week with x-training in between, but the intensity of the Furman plan is more intense.

Since I have started working from 6pm till 2:30am I may have to modify what I am doing.  For now on my off days I have been riding my bike trainer for 1/2 an hour and then walking 2 miles. I believe I will stick with the Furman First, but I may limit my workouts to an hour a day.  Seems like this work schedule I am on I run out of time really quickly.

We will see how it goes and adapt if needed.

Just Keep Moving!

No comments: