Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Episode 54 - Deep South 15K

Podcast Show Notes:

I start the podcast with an update and feedback from Carlos the Running Jackal. Carlos used my new Skype voicemail and it seemed to work well.

I then have my 1st workout corner. I go over Jeff Galloway's "Magic Mile" work out. Then I tell you how I do the workout.

Jeff Galloway: Galloway's 5K and 10K Running
Oxford: Meyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd., 2007
           ISBN 978-1-84126-219-2

Music: "Fog in the Caribbean" by Gabo from the album "Somewhere between the Beach & the Sea"

The music provided is from Mevio's Music Alley. Check it out at 'music.mevio.com'"

My account of the XTERRA Deep South 15K Trail Race.

e-mail feedback from Tim (virtual4now) and Tim C. plus a  Skype message from Samantha.

My intro and outro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro is "ChasingTheSun" and the outro is "ComingDown".


This podcast was recorded using a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder with a Giant Squid podcasting microphone.


e-mail ID: losttrailrunner@gmail.com

Skype voicemail:  losttrailrunner

Call in number:  206.426.0732

LostTrailRunner Podcast by Ron Keyes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

No comments: