Friday, May 05, 2006

I Guess I Am Back

Well, it has been so long since the last time that I put an entry in my Blog it seems like I am starting all over. Maybe that is what I should do, start over.

I have had a hard couple of months. I mentioned in my last Blog entry along time ago that my father fell and broke his hip. Every since that time he had been in and out of hospitals and rehab facilities. Well, April 24th after much suffering he passed away. It has been difficult for me and the whole family to have him gone.

This past week we have been cleaning out his apartment and that has been difficult. There were a lot of memories in all of the boxes we had to pack up.

Maybe going forward my entries will become more upbeat, hopefully. This is all I can say for now though. Tomorrow I will try to get back to running.

No comments: