Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Starting Over


OWN: Monday-2.7 miles, 45:00
ORN: Tuesday-5.0 miles, 4/1, 62:54

Monday I basically started over, I put on my Polar S625X in the morning when I woke up and did an Opt Test and a Fit Test. My resting heart rate was 48 and the Opt Test was in category 1 which means fully recovered. I took this to mean that I can start over now with my program.

I went to Mountain Park Monday afternoon and walked for 2.7 miles with an average heart rate of 84 bpm. Felt pretty good, maybe I should have run.

Tuesday, I went to Stone Mountain and did a 4/1 run on the trail for 5 miles, my average heart rate for that workout was 133 bpm. I felt pretty good about the trail run even though I did it slow. 

I am going to reset my running program in PC Coach with a starting date of 5/7/06 and try to get into good shape by the Peachtree Road Race on July 4th.

It is raining today so I may just walk on the treadmill for an easy workout. More later.

No comments: