Saturday, August 12, 2006

Missed Race

Today I was going to run in a race in Winder, GA., the "Summer's End 5000", but I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I stayed up to late last night working on my upgraded Mac Mini computer, trying to transfer data from my iBook G4 Mac.

It was the wrong day to miss a race, it was rainy, cool and overcast all day. It probably would been ideal weather for a fast race since the temperature was lower than it has been for a couple of weeks. 

As it turns out I haven't run at all today. I think I will get up early tomorrow morning and run the trail at Stone Mountain. 

I have been running short runs on the trail for the past week since it is shady on the trail and the weather has been really hot and sunny.

I'll write tomorrow about my run.

No comments: