Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Time to Write Again

It has been awhile since I have written anything so I guess it is
time. Let me see, when last I wrote it was about the Peachtree Road
Race time adjustment.

I have run another Atlanta Track Club race, it was a Grand Prix event
at the Decatur-DeKalb YMCA. Hot and humid 4 mile race, but I had a
good time. I ran a faster pace than I did at Peachtree by about 15
seconds per mile.

I have changed my training program, I am using Hal Higdon's 15K
training program. I decided I need a change for awhile, the program
has cross-training built into it, so I am riding my bicycle on the
cross-training days.

Have had some good training runs on the trail at Stone Mountain. A
storm went through last week and there were lots of trees down across
the trail, turned my runs into an obstacle course. Added variety to
the run, and slowed me down.

No comments: