Monday, September 01, 2008

It's Time Again

It is time to update this blog again, so here goes.

As you can see, the right side of this page has my training log from Buckeyeoutdoors  as well as Twitter  updates. I have had Twitter and my event calendar over there for a while, I just added Buckeyeoutdoors today.

I decided that it will give me incentive to workout if people can see what I am doing.  

I am still having back problems, so I have increased the amount of stretching I am doing and am icing my back on a regular basis now. I hadn't been doing that previously.

I ordered a kickboard and when I get it I am going to start swimming with a lot of kicking. I believe it will help my leg strength and flexibility.

I have slacked off on my cycling and I need to get back to that also.  

There sure seems to be an awful lot of "I's" in this entry. Guess it is time to stop typing and publish it.

No comments: