Friday, November 07, 2008

XTERRA Trail Race Tomorrow


Got a Trail race in the morning. It has been raining this evening, so I can imagine what the trail will be like in the morning. the temperature in the morning is to be about 40 degrees and warm up to about 63. That may be perfect for a trail race of 11K.

I registered for the 3.5mi(6K) race then I found out that points are only awarded in the 7mi(11K) race. That means I have to get to the race early in the morning and try to get changed to the longer race. If not I will just do the 6K and enjoy it. I took Thursday and today off so I will be fully rested for the race.

I am getting all of my race gear rounded up tonight so I can just get up in the morning, take a quick shower to wake me up, get dressed and head out the door.

I'll give you a race report when I complete the race.

That's it for tonight.

No comments: