Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Weekend Update


Isn't this cool? I have been blogging from my iPod Touch on most of my updates since September. It is really convenient to be able to blog from anywhere.

Now my update for last weekend.

On November 1st, the day after my birthday I ran in another Atlanta Track Club race. It was a 5 mile race at Stone Mountain Park. For those of you that don't know, Stone Mountain is east of Atlanta, GA.

I had a fairly good race, I ran about 4 minutes faster than a race I ran on the same course in September. I ran a 46:31 and finished 3rd in my age group.

The morning was fairly cold, about 37 degrees at the start. Even though it was cold the sun was out and it was a beautiful morning.

I have another race scheduled for this coming weekend, the "Battle of Big Creek XTERRA trail race", in Roswell, GA. That race is at 8:30am on November 8th.

I have uploaded Episode #12 of the LostTrailRunner podcast to iTunes if anyone is interested.


-- Post From My iPod

No comments: