Monday, June 01, 2009

Out of Shape and Another Race


I signed up for the XTERRA "Deep South - 15K" Dauset Trails Trail Run last night. Since I have slacked off on my training since Memorial Day I should be out of shape just in time for the race. That seems to be how it goes with my training.

Of course there is Peachtree coming up on July 4th also. Maybe I should get back to it. I will probably use Galloway's 10K training in a shortened version to get ready for Peachtree, but the most pressing is what to do about the 15K trail run next Sunday.

I guess I will just do a Galloway run/walk interval for the race. Something like 4 min run/1 min walk for the whole race and see how it goes. I mean, what else can I do? Well, I will have to admit that I made it through last years version of this 15K in worse shape than I am in now, so I guess I will just go with the flow.

Just Keep Moving!

No comments: