Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good Training, Bad Stomach


Last week was an excellent week of training, best I have had for some time. I should have known that it couldn't last. Saturday my stomach started hurting and Saturday night I got sick. I shouldn't have snacked in the afternoon while watching football. I think all of the junk that I ate, that I am not use to, hit my stomach wrong. I won't do that again for quite awhile. 

I seem to have recovered mostly, my stomach hurts every once in a while but not all of the time. I was able to run just fine yesterday, but when I finished it started hurting again. I really don't know what the deal is, I am thinking I might have pulled a stomach muscle when I got sick Saturday night.

Well, the good thing is I have been able to continue training. Hope I have as good a training week this week as I did last.

Just Keep Moving!

No comments: