Saturday, November 14, 2009

Show Notes for LostTrailRunner Podcast Episode 38


You can find podcast here:  odeo
or
You can find it here:  iTunes

Recap of my 1st week back to training. An "MM" run, an interval workout and a long run make up the backbone of the exercise week.

My take on Galloway's Magic Mile (MM) workout. This workout consists of a long warm up, a fast mile, then a long cooldown. The fast mile can be used to predict your 5k or 10k race pace. I'll explain, hope it makes sense.

Then I have another rambling conversation with my friend Joe as we take an easy walk at Mountain Park Park. During my conversation with Joe I mentioned Galloway's "Miracle Mile", I should have said "Magic Mile". We were walking because Joe had a 15k trail race the next day, so this was a rest day.

The intro music is: "Lumping Together" from my Stack Traxx #35, European Reflections from Digital Juice. 

The outro music is: "Flying Away" from my Stack Traxx #40, Alternative Stacks from Digital Juice.

www.digitaljuice.com

The Podcast is recorded using a Giant Squid Podcasting Mic and a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder.


No comments: