Monday, May 24, 2010

Podcast Number 50 is Available



Podcast Show Notes:

Part 1 - I'm in my car talking about this being my 50th podcast. Then a little bit of info on how I am using my Gymboss interval timer while headed to Stone Mountain for an easy trail run.

Part 2 - My ramblings while I run on the trail at Stone Mountain. My short Indian Island loop.

Music from Digitaljuice: "Chasing The Sun" (short version)

Part 3 - I talk for a while with Joe (@frothyfroth) my friend and running buddy after a workout at Lilburn Park & Trail.

My intro and outro music is from DigitalJuice, the intro is "TheTempleGate" and the outro is "Mediterra".


This podcast was recorded using a H2 Handy Recorder with a Giant Squid podcasting microphone and an Apple 32G iPod Touch with earbud microphone.

twitter:  www.twitter.com/losttrailrunner

e-mail ID: losttrailrunner@gmail.com

Call in number:  206.426.0732

No comments: