Sunday, February 05, 2006

Day Behind Again


2/4 ORN: 5K, 3/1

Well, I am writing this entry a day late again. I seem to have trouble writing my blog entry on the same day that I run.

Yesterday was really a very different day than the day before. As I said in my last entry the day was great on Friday. Yesterday was a very cold and windy day. I really had the urge to run, but I just didn't want to go out into the windy weather. If it would have been just cold that would have been fine, but I just hate the wind.

I forced myself to drive over to Mountain Park and Run. I ran on the paved running path as well as the trail thru the woods. I ran slow and tried to tell myself that I was having a good time. I had a good run even thou it was cold and windy.

When I was done I was glad that I ran, but it had been difficult to get out the door in the first place.

No comments: