Thursday, February 02, 2006

Running two days behind

1/31 ORN: 5 kilometers, 3/1

I seem to be running behind on putting entries into this blog. I ran two days ago but am just now getting around to writing about it. I really didn't feel like running for some reason, but I decided I had to. So, I went to Mountain Park and started a slow run. I ran for 3 minutes and walked 1 minute. This pattern seemed to do fine and after about a mile I started feeling better. 

I must say that my back is still hurting and that is probably why I haven't felt like running.

Yesterday, I was going to cross-train, I was going to ride my windload trainer, but didn't. I went to the golf course with Rob (my youngest son) and we hit some golf balls at the driving range. So I guess that was my cross-training for yesterday.

Today I was going to run this afternoon even though it was raining, but at around 2 p.m. I got a call from my Dad and I had to take him to the emergency room at the hospital. 

He is home now so it wasn't as serious as he thought. Hope he feels better soon.

Maybe tomorrow I can have a good run since I have had 2 days of rest and my back is starting to feel better.

No comments: